All sales are final and subject to the Terms And Conditions Of Sale on the Pool Corp universal Credit/Business Application And Agreement; however Pool Corp and/or its subsidiary and affiliate entities (hereinafter collectively "POOL"), may in its sole discretion accept goods for return subject to POOL's pre-approval and pre-authorization and provided the criteria requirements below are met at the time of the return. This is a service provided to our customers to promote goodwill, and is at the sole discretion of POOL.
The following criteria/requirements must be met in order for a return to be completed.
- All goods must be returned within 30 days of the sales transaction and are subject to pre-approval and pre-authorization, at POOL's sole discretion. POOL grants no rights to returns, all sales are final; however POOL may, in its sole discretion agree to a return, which must be pre-authorized and pre-approved by POOL.
- Freight is non-refundable.
- Goods must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging and accessories. All items are subject to a restocking fee, to be determined at POOL's sole discretion at the time of the return.
- All returns must have a matching sales invoice.
- Pre-approved and pre-authorized returns may be made in person to the POOL location from which the goods were purchased; via pre-arranged and pre-approved pick-up by an authorized POOL company vehicle; or returned via pre-authorized and pre-approved return with freight pre-paid and the return authorization number(s) must appears on all cartons.
- Special orders (e.g., Made-to measure covers, liners, handrails) cannot be returned.
- Other restrictions may apply, and are subject to change at POOL's sole discretion.
- ALL GOODS ARE SOLD BY POOL AS IS WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- WHILE GOODS MAY NOT BE RETURNED TO POOL FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS, POOL, SOLELY AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SOLELY AT POOL'S DISCRETION, MAY ASSIST A CUSTOMER WITH THE FACILITATION OF HAVING A MANUFACTURER CONSIDER A MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY CLAIM FROM POOL'S CUSTOMER.